ISNIP Young Scientist Award 2015
For the best paper published in Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging in 2014
Sponsored by Elsevier Publisher
In order to support and promote the research of young scientists in the field of Neuroimaging in Psychiatry, the International Society for Neuroimaging in Psychiatry (ISNIP) awards an Annual ISNIP Young Scientist Award
The award consists of:
- Euro 1,000
- Ambassador Access to ScienceDirect (Elsevier Psychiatry Journals) for the year of the Award
- indefinite Open Access to the Award winning paper
- complimentary registration at the ISNIP annual meeting for the year of the award
The Award for 2015, generously sponsored by Elsevier, will be delivered at the ISNIP Annual Meeting 2015, which will take place in Munich, Germany, September 09-13, 2015. The rules for the Award application are listed below.
The author should not be over the age of 35 years and involved in research and/or clinical projects related to Neuroimaging in Psychiatry.
Awarded are peer-reviewed articles, published (or accepted for publication) in the year previous to when the application is submitted. Only articles to which the applicant has contributed substantially will be considered.
The applicant has to be an active member of the ISNIP and has to be first or last author on the article.
The application includes:
- the article to be awarded
- a short description of the significance of the work (max. one page)
- a curriculum-vitae
- a letter of support from the main supervisor of the student describing his/her contribution to the article to be awarded.
One PDF File of the application should be sent to the President of ISNIP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for application is May 1st for an article to be awarded at the following Annual meeting.
A jury formed of the ISNIP executive board and editors of the journal will review the applications. The selection will be based on scientific and/or clinical excellence. The decision of the jury cannot be appealed. All applicants will be informed in writing.
The author must be present and will be invited to give a short presentation summarizing her/his work at the annual meeting